Classmate A1 / A2
Classmate A1-A2 is especially designed for intensive language learning classes for the students from 11-14 years of age. During the Classmate course, students are exposed to new vocabulary within context enriched with visual clues. Learner autonomy is encouraged through problem-solving reflecting real-life situations.
• Practical and plain grammar explanations supported with activities
• Motivating texts and dialogues from a variety of sources improving vocabulary and reading skills
• A wide variety of listening activities supporting and improving listening skills
• A survey with graded readers to encourage and develop lexical enrichment with collocational awareness
• Raising awareness for phonemic patterns • Improving speaking skills with the help of phonetics
Sipariş vermek için en yakın bayimiz ile iletişime geçmelisiniz.
Bölgenizle ilgilenen bayimizi öğrenmek için aşağıdaki yöntemlerden birini kullanabilirsiniz.:
Bayi Listesini Gör Müşteri Hizmetlerini Ara Mail At Facebook'tan Ulaş
Englishhood A1 / A2 - Student's
In all the components of the course, the priority has been given to the development of the students’ communicative competence.
During the ENGLISHhood course, students constantly practise real-life English in various contexts, and they are encouraged to work on tasks similar to the ones they will encounter outside the school environment. Students are active participants who also proviStudent's Bookde each other with input through pair or group work.